Saturday 15 October 2016

Brisbane Ranges National Park

It has been several months since I've been out birding so I was very pleased to join the Melbourne BirdLife Photography Group in an outing to Brisbane Ranges National Park today. The weather was fine and slightly overcast but the high winds made it challenging for bird photography as most of the bush birds had hunkered down to get out of the wind. A couple did show themselves for a few shots though.

White-throated Treecreeper, Anakie Gorge, Brisbane Ranges NP
Pentax K-3, Sigma 300mm f/2.8 (x1.4 adapter), ISO 400, f/4, 1/200
Eastern Spinebill, Bert Boardman Recreation Reserve, Steiglitz
Pentax K-3, Sigma 300mm f/2.8 (x1.4 adapter), ISO 400, f/4.5, 1/500

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... photographer

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the inconvenience but I have had to turn on word verification to avoid spam (I was getting 10-20 a week)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Birding and Natural History Blogs - Australia

Birding Blogs - Worldwide